Dental implants are artificial alternatives designed to replace lost teeth functionally and in appearance. It’s the one main focus aside from other DDSS dental services to fill up the gap problems of their dental patients. Dental implants are very durable and have a long lasting life.
- Coalition asks Congress to ban flavored tobacco products
- Sept. 25 webinar to explore patient marijuana use
- Comments invited on application to recognize dental anesthesiology as specialty
- ADA president: ‘Dentists helping dentists — this is what the ADA is all about’
- Beyond the Mouth podcast goes beyond with second season