Dental implants are artificial alternatives designed to replace lost teeth functionally and in appearance. It’s the one main focus aside from other DDSS dental services to fill up the gap problems of their dental patients. Dental implants are very durable and have a long lasting life.
- July JADA evaluates psychosocial measures as predictors of chronic TMD
- Virgin Islands Dental Association holds oral health summit with ADA
- Coalition asks Congress to address Medicaid funding shortfall in U.S. territories
- ADA urges Congress to address acute pain in response to opioids
- House passes first of two spending bills, allots $484 million for NIDCR