Excellent oral health and hygiene do not only encompass brushing and flossing two to three times daily. In fact, what you put inside your mouth could greatly affect the condition of your teeth. Even with regular dental hygiene and checks, bad food for teeth could easily cause oral problems.
- Why Should I Avoid Bad Food For Teeth? (Foods To Avoid And Other Safer Options)
- How Lip Fillers Made A Significant Impact On Modern Cosmetics
- TMJ With A Mouth Guard: Is It Really Effective As Treatment Option?
- 7 Benefits Of A Laser Gum Treatment
- What Are The Signs Of Infection After Root Canal Treatment?
- Current data on COVID-19
- New ADA technical report offers guidance on developing cleaning instructions for reusable dental instruments
- White House signs $900 billion coronavirus relief package
- ADASRI Volpe Research Scholar wins awards for periodontal research
- Zoom course will help participants accurately file claims using CDT codes