After playing a tight game of softball or basketball, you suddenly feel orbital eye pain, and you don’t know where it came from. You suddenly realize that you may have been hit in the eye by a ball or an opponent’s elbow during the game. You look in the mirror and you see red along with the discomfort. Let us discover everything about orbital eye pain, what happens after a trauma, and the possibility that it can lead to fracture. You can also browse more online if you want to know more about eye conditions and solutions.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids