Orthodontic treatment is given to those patients who suffer from a gap in teeth or overbite. I know the worst part is, you cannot even smile with your heart out. Cosmetic orthodontics is a branch in dentistry which deals in correcting smiles, I mean correcting misalignment of teeth. It gets your bite impression which is used in cosmetic & sometimes for hygienic purposes. However, it is not true that this treatment is only for children. It is applicable for any age group. The only condition is teeth, bones & gums must be healthy.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption