Orthodontic treatment is given to those patients who suffer from a gap in teeth or overbite. I know the worst part is, you cannot even smile with your heart out. Cosmetic orthodontics is a branch in dentistry which deals in correcting smiles, I mean correcting misalignment of teeth. It gets your bite impression which is used in cosmetic & sometimes for hygienic purposes. However, it is not true that this treatment is only for children. It is applicable for any age group. The only condition is teeth, bones & gums must be healthy.
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)