Dental implants are artificial alternatives designed to replace lost teeth functionally and in appearance. It’s the one main focus aside from other DDSS dental services to fill up the gap problems of their dental patients. Dental implants are very durable and have a long lasting life.
- Two dental companies agree to $5.1 million settlement for alleged fraud
- Help build healthy smiles during National Children's Dental Health Month
- California health care system awarded for reducing pneumonia by focusing on oral health
- Army dental chief loves learning
- Arizona attorney general files suit against Benco for alleged anticompetitive behavior