Dental implant is a surgical procedure which involves the replacement of a tooth’s root with a screw-like metal. The procedure is a great alternative for dentures and bridge works which aren’t fitting well. Dental implant procedures have increased in the last couple of years and just like any surgery, a dental implant could result in complications. To know more about the Dental Implants Procedure and cost visit your nearest dentist.
- Dental schools embrace Holocaust Survivors Oral Health Program
- NPI enumeration webinar scheduled for two dates in November
- ADA sets record straight on status of petition to FDA regarding SmileDirectClub
- HEAL initiative focuses on decreasing opioid use disorder
- National Safety Council releases toolkit on opioids in the workplace