Dental implant is a surgical procedure which involves the replacement of a tooth’s root with a screw-like metal. The procedure is a great alternative for dentures and bridge works which aren’t fitting well. Dental implant procedures have increased in the last couple of years and just like any surgery, a dental implant could result in complications. To know more about the Dental Implants Procedure and cost visit your nearest dentist.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption