Dry mouth during pregnancy has been seen to be a common oral disorder that can occur when a woman does not have balanced hormones during pregnancy. This dry mouth can also affect the throat of a woman. The dry mouth is very common among the pregnant women but it disappears when the woman delivers.
- In-office membership plans could build patient loyalty, revenue
- Idaho, Illinois add adult dental benefits to state Medicaid programs
- Oral-systemic, minimally invasive tracks new for annual meeting
- Volunteers needed for August dental mission in Grenada
- Studies underscore efficacy of water fluoridation