Dry mouth during pregnancy has been seen to be a common oral disorder that can occur when a woman does not have balanced hormones during pregnancy. This dry mouth can also affect the throat of a woman. The dry mouth is very common among the pregnant women but it disappears when the woman delivers.
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)