Dry mouth during pregnancy has been seen to be a common oral disorder that can occur when a woman does not have balanced hormones during pregnancy. This dry mouth can also affect the throat of a woman. The dry mouth is very common among the pregnant women but it disappears when the woman delivers.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids