Dry mouth during pregnancy has been seen to be a common oral disorder that can occur when a woman does not have balanced hormones during pregnancy. This dry mouth can also affect the throat of a woman. The dry mouth is very common among the pregnant women but it disappears when the woman delivers.
- UB dental school program seeks to inspire more Native Americans to pursue dentistry
- ADA ‘remains committed’ to community water fluoridation
- September JADA examines effect of dental treatment before heart surgery
- Dr. Chad P. Gehani offers thoughts on dental benefits, workforce, future
- Six seek to succeed ADA speaker