Dry mouth during pregnancy has been seen to be a common oral disorder that can occur when a woman does not have balanced hormones during pregnancy. This dry mouth can also affect the throat of a woman. The dry mouth is very common among the pregnant women but it disappears when the woman delivers.
- ADA seeks status quo on health care licensure in new North American treaty
- Institute for Diversity in Leadership welcomes 2018-19 class
- Dental groups thank Congress for faculty loan repayment support
- ADA, stakeholders urge Congress to permanently repeal medical device tax
- Action for Dental Health Act is now law