Dry mouth during pregnancy has been seen to be a common oral disorder that can occur when a woman does not have balanced hormones during pregnancy. This dry mouth can also affect the throat of a woman. The dry mouth is very common among the pregnant women but it disappears when the woman delivers.
- July JADA evaluates psychosocial measures as predictors of chronic TMD
- Virgin Islands Dental Association holds oral health summit with ADA
- Coalition asks Congress to address Medicaid funding shortfall in U.S. territories
- ADA urges Congress to address acute pain in response to opioids
- House passes first of two spending bills, allots $484 million for NIDCR