With modern medical and dental technology, you are sure to see combinations and several types of implants for the body’s overall benefit. As a dental professional, dental products need to be aligned according to the guidelines of a recognized dental authority. ADA (Association of American Dentists) usually sets the policies and standards of different dental products, procedures, and services that dentists follow.
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How To Have The Perfect Smile? Tips To Improve Your Smile
- 9 Effective Treatment Options For Teeth Straightening
- Orthodontic Insurance For Adults: Choosing Your Insurance Provider
- Nighttime Clear Aligners: When to Get Them? What You Need To Know?
- December JADA finds composites containing quaternary ammonium compounds retain antibacterial properties
- ADA responds to No Surprises Act request for information
- HRSA announces funding opportunity for Teaching Health Center Planning and Development Program
- WHO report presents opportunities to improve state of global oral health
- ADA asks dentists to urge their senators to pass Ensuring Lasting Smiles Act