Dental implant is a surgical procedure which involves the replacement of a tooth’s root with a screw-like metal. The procedure is a great alternative for dentures and bridge works which aren’t fitting well. Dental implant procedures have increased in the last couple of years and just like any surgery, a dental implant could result in complications. To know more about the Dental Implants Procedure and cost visit your nearest dentist.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids