One of humanity’s most significant problems is keeping its teeth clean and healthy. To be honest, I have many issues due to my mouth not so well cared for. When I was young and not so smart, most of my teeth suffered from various diseases.
- July JADA evaluates psychosocial measures as predictors of chronic TMD
- Virgin Islands Dental Association holds oral health summit with ADA
- Coalition asks Congress to address Medicaid funding shortfall in U.S. territories
- ADA urges Congress to address acute pain in response to opioids
- House passes first of two spending bills, allots $484 million for NIDCR