Tonsils functions as filters for the oesophagus. They prevent the germs to pass through the end to enter the airways to cause infections. They are the defensive organs which produce antibodies, but they themselves are liable to infections. So, Tonsillitis is an infection to the tonsils which is majorly caused by bacteria or virus. In this condition, the tonsils become swelled and inflated. Children are more tending to infect with this disease.
- ADA seeks status quo on health care licensure in new North American treaty
- Institute for Diversity in Leadership welcomes 2018-19 class
- Dental groups thank Congress for faculty loan repayment support
- ADA, stakeholders urge Congress to permanently repeal medical device tax
- Action for Dental Health Act is now law