Dental implant is a surgical procedure which involves the replacement of a tooth’s root with a screw-like metal. The procedure is a great alternative for dentures and bridge works which aren’t fitting well. Dental implant procedures have increased in the last couple of years and just like any surgery, a dental implant could result in complications. To know more about the Dental Implants Procedure and cost visit your nearest dentist.
- Special Olympics athletes get dental help thanks to ADA member dentist
- Texas A&M dental school opens new clinic, education building
- Alliance of the ADA offers education, entertainment at Conference 2020
- Dental sealant webinar to stream Feb. 6
- ADA standard on treating biofilm in waterlines available for comment