Dental implant is a surgical procedure which involves the replacement of a tooth’s root with a screw-like metal. The procedure is a great alternative for dentures and bridge works which aren’t fitting well. Dental implant procedures have increased in the last couple of years and just like any surgery, a dental implant could result in complications. To know more about the Dental Implants Procedure and cost visit your nearest dentist.
- UB dental school program seeks to inspire more Native Americans to pursue dentistry
- ADA ‘remains committed’ to community water fluoridation
- September JADA examines effect of dental treatment before heart surgery
- Dr. Chad P. Gehani offers thoughts on dental benefits, workforce, future
- Six seek to succeed ADA speaker