Dental implant is a surgical procedure which involves the replacement of a tooth’s root with a screw-like metal. The procedure is a great alternative for dentures and bridge works which aren’t fitting well. Dental implant procedures have increased in the last couple of years and just like any surgery, a dental implant could result in complications. To know more about the Dental Implants Procedure and cost visit your nearest dentist.
- What Are The Signs Of Infection After Root Canal Treatment?
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- Current data on COVID-19
- ADA initiates grassroots campaign for next COVID-19 relief bill
- ADA asks DEA to delay new fee schedule
- ADA thanks lawmakers for bill calling for provider relief funding to be tax deductible
- ADA, others urge Congress to ensure expenses paid for with PPP funds are tax deductible