You may be having trouble with your crooked teeth, or you may be a bit self-conscious about how you look that is why you are consulting your dentist about different ways to correct your teeth alignment. You may have heard your dentist tell you that one of the options he may give you or your child is an orthodontic headgear. What is an orthodontic headgear and how does it work? Here are some commonly asked questions about this orthodontist appliance so you would know and clearly decide if this is the best option for you.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids