You may be having trouble with your crooked teeth, or you may be a bit self-conscious about how you look that is why you are consulting your dentist about different ways to correct your teeth alignment. You may have heard your dentist tell you that one of the options he may give you or your child is an orthodontic headgear. What is an orthodontic headgear and how does it work? Here are some commonly asked questions about this orthodontist appliance so you would know and clearly decide if this is the best option for you.
- What Are The Signs Of Infection After Root Canal Treatment?
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- Current data on COVID-19
- ADA initiates grassroots campaign for next COVID-19 relief bill
- ADA asks DEA to delay new fee schedule
- ADA thanks lawmakers for bill calling for provider relief funding to be tax deductible
- ADA, others urge Congress to ensure expenses paid for with PPP funds are tax deductible