With modern medical and dental technology, you are sure to see combinations and several types of implants for the body’s overall benefit. As a dental professional, dental products need to be aligned according to the guidelines of a recognized dental authority. ADA (Association of American Dentists) usually sets the policies and standards of different dental products, procedures, and services that dentists follow.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids