With modern medical and dental technology, you are sure to see combinations and several types of implants for the body’s overall benefit. As a dental professional, dental products need to be aligned according to the guidelines of a recognized dental authority. ADA (Association of American Dentists) usually sets the policies and standards of different dental products, procedures, and services that dentists follow.
- What Are The Signs Of Infection After Root Canal Treatment?
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- Current data on COVID-19
- ADA initiates grassroots campaign for next COVID-19 relief bill
- ADA asks DEA to delay new fee schedule
- ADA thanks lawmakers for bill calling for provider relief funding to be tax deductible
- ADA, others urge Congress to ensure expenses paid for with PPP funds are tax deductible