Dental veneers, also known as porcelain veneers, are small, thin sheets made of tooth-like materials. They are attached to teeth to improve the overall look of the tooth that might be damaged, misshapen, or discolored. We know that they are a convenient way to make teeth look good, but one question on some of your minds would be: do veneers hurt? If you are looking to get a veneer tooth procedure done, you can read more details at scottstdental.com.au/porcelain-veneers/.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids