One of the risk factors contributing to the development and progression of temporomandibular (TMJ) disorders is stress, which is known to trigger and worsen TMJ disorders. To reduce stress and avoid TMJ, you can visit Pellis Medispa for a relaxing treatment. Stress and TMJ disorders are linked via various mechanisms among them being;
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)