Extracting a tooth is often a traumatic experience, not only emotionally, but physically too. The act of pulling the tooth – especially a wisdom tooth – from your mouth causes damage to the surrounding tissue, muscle, and sometimes, to the jawbone itself. Visit http://www.drdentistsliverpool.com.au to know treatments when you start to feel pain after having your tooth pulled out.
- UB dental school program seeks to inspire more Native Americans to pursue dentistry
- ADA ‘remains committed’ to community water fluoridation
- September JADA examines effect of dental treatment before heart surgery
- Dr. Chad P. Gehani offers thoughts on dental benefits, workforce, future
- Six seek to succeed ADA speaker