Everyone knows that dental care in North America can be expensive. More than 800,000 Americans travel overseas for dental and medical tourism for restorative and surgical procedures.
- UB dental school program seeks to inspire more Native Americans to pursue dentistry
- ADA ‘remains committed’ to community water fluoridation
- September JADA examines effect of dental treatment before heart surgery
- Dr. Chad P. Gehani offers thoughts on dental benefits, workforce, future
- Six seek to succeed ADA speaker