A lot of people have misaligned teeth, which results in an open bite issue. Birth defects, accidental injuries, etc are a few of the prominent reasons behind this condition. So how do you resolve this issue? The best answer would be open bite braces. There are plenty of reasons and benefits to support the usage of such braces. At lvdental.com.au you can read about orthopedic jaw realignment for bite malocclusions.
- Federal legislation would bar dental, vision plans from setting fees for noncovered services
- Nashville endodontist elected first female president of Tennessee Dental Association
- Howard University dental school names new dean
- ADA CareerCenter unveils upgraded online job board for dental professionals
- EPA updates rule prohibiting improper disposal of pharmaceutical hazardous waste