A lot of people have misaligned teeth, which results in an open bite issue. Birth defects, accidental injuries, etc are a few of the prominent reasons behind this condition. So how do you resolve this issue? The best answer would be open bite braces. There are plenty of reasons and benefits to support the usage of such braces. At lvdental.com.au you can read about orthopedic jaw realignment for bite malocclusions.
- ADA, coalition support tax reform for the Indian Health Service
- King’s College London releases ‘most robust systematic review conducted to date’ on oral health benefits of sugar-free gum
- Attorneys general coalition to FTC: Limit use of noncompete clauses in employment contracts
- December JADA looks at dental patient survey data on cancer screening, smoking cessation counseling
- ADA scrutinizes proposed fluoride hazard rating