Perfect dental care is one of the best ways to keep your mouth comfortable and free from pus or bad smell. Gum infection pus is a clear indication of the danger and the risks that the gums are exposed to. Healthy gums on the mouth play an important role for they offer teeth protection and they are the main support for the inner part of the teeth. Nobody is immune to gum infections that may result in pus hence they must be subjected to proper care frequently using the right ways. For tips on how to have healthy gum, visit a gum specialist in Sydney, NSW.
- ADA, coalition support tax reform for the Indian Health Service
- King’s College London releases ‘most robust systematic review conducted to date’ on oral health benefits of sugar-free gum
- Attorneys general coalition to FTC: Limit use of noncompete clauses in employment contracts
- December JADA looks at dental patient survey data on cancer screening, smoking cessation counseling
- ADA scrutinizes proposed fluoride hazard rating