Braces behind teeth, also called lingual braces, are braces attached behind the teeth instead of the front. Majority of people who are unhappy with their teeth appearance often consider having them straightened. However, some of them may be uncomfortable with other traditional kinds of braces. That’s why, dental professionals at DrEppingDentist recommeds a more undetectable lingual brace for that purpose. Sometimes, putting on the traditional braces such as the ceramic ones can put off adults and even some children.
- UB dental school program seeks to inspire more Native Americans to pursue dentistry
- ADA ‘remains committed’ to community water fluoridation
- September JADA examines effect of dental treatment before heart surgery
- Dr. Chad P. Gehani offers thoughts on dental benefits, workforce, future
- Six seek to succeed ADA speaker