Braces behind teeth, also called lingual braces, are braces attached behind the teeth instead of the front. Majority of people who are unhappy with their teeth appearance often consider having them straightened. However, some of them may be uncomfortable with other traditional kinds of braces. That’s why, dental professionals at DrEppingDentist recommeds a more undetectable lingual brace for that purpose. Sometimes, putting on the traditional braces such as the ceramic ones can put off adults and even some children.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption