Braces behind teeth, also called lingual braces, are braces attached behind the teeth instead of the front. Majority of people who are unhappy with their teeth appearance often consider having them straightened. However, some of them may be uncomfortable with other traditional kinds of braces. That’s why, dental professionals at DrEppingDentist recommeds a more undetectable lingual brace for that purpose. Sometimes, putting on the traditional braces such as the ceramic ones can put off adults and even some children.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids