Braces behind teeth, also called lingual braces, are braces attached behind the teeth instead of the front. Majority of people who are unhappy with their teeth appearance often consider having them straightened. However, some of them may be uncomfortable with other traditional kinds of braces. That’s why, dental professionals at DrEppingDentist recommeds a more undetectable lingual brace for that purpose. Sometimes, putting on the traditional braces such as the ceramic ones can put off adults and even some children.
- Why Should I Avoid Bad Food For Teeth? (Foods To Avoid And Other Safer Options)
- How Lip Fillers Made A Significant Impact On Modern Cosmetics
- TMJ With A Mouth Guard: Is It Really Effective As Treatment Option?
- 7 Benefits Of A Laser Gum Treatment
- What Are The Signs Of Infection After Root Canal Treatment?
- Current data on COVID-19
- New ADA technical report offers guidance on developing cleaning instructions for reusable dental instruments
- White House signs $900 billion coronavirus relief package
- ADASRI Volpe Research Scholar wins awards for periodontal research
- Zoom course will help participants accurately file claims using CDT codes