If you have a toothache that’s causing face swelling, you could be probably suffering from: infected gums, tooth abscess or recently had received a trauma to the mouth. For the later, X-Ray pictures will be needed to determine if there are broken roots, teeth or jaw bones. The sooner you see a dentist the better.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption