If you have a toothache that’s causing face swelling, you could be probably suffering from: infected gums, tooth abscess or recently had received a trauma to the mouth. For the later, X-Ray pictures will be needed to determine if there are broken roots, teeth or jaw bones. The sooner you see a dentist the better.
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)