An electric dental handpiece is a hand-held power-driven apparatus employed by dental practitioners in performing various common dental procedures like cleaning, fillings, eliminating decay, and fixing prostheses.It consists of a cordage, control unit, several accessories and a micro-motor. Unlike the air driven, electric is powerful, more precise and perfectly fits in the dental profession. This is because it utilizes an electric motor in rotating the bur and thus maintaining a consistent cutting speed and power for softer cuts and edges. If you’re looking for high quality electric dental handpieces you can see a variety of it at www.dentalhandpiece.com.au/.
- Coalition asks Congress to ban flavored tobacco products
- Sept. 25 webinar to explore patient marijuana use
- Comments invited on application to recognize dental anesthesiology as specialty
- ADA president: ‘Dentists helping dentists — this is what the ADA is all about’
- Beyond the Mouth podcast goes beyond with second season