An electric dental handpiece is a hand-held power-driven apparatus employed by dental practitioners in performing various common dental procedures like cleaning, fillings, eliminating decay, and fixing prostheses.It consists of a cordage, control unit, several accessories and a micro-motor. Unlike the air driven, electric is powerful, more precise and perfectly fits in the dental profession. This is because it utilizes an electric motor in rotating the bur and thus maintaining a consistent cutting speed and power for softer cuts and edges. If you’re looking for high quality electric dental handpieces you can see a variety of it at www.dentalhandpiece.com.au/.
- July JADA evaluates psychosocial measures as predictors of chronic TMD
- Virgin Islands Dental Association holds oral health summit with ADA
- Coalition asks Congress to address Medicaid funding shortfall in U.S. territories
- ADA urges Congress to address acute pain in response to opioids
- House passes first of two spending bills, allots $484 million for NIDCR