It’s common for a person to be anxious if they undergo a subsequent oral procedure. The use of anesthesia is also responsible for this anxiety.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption