Ever wondered how dentists hold dental crowns in place? And what about braces? How do they remain in place? The answer is best defined in two words – dental cement and liners. So, what are they? Which chemical compounds do they contain? And, how do they work? Let’s look into that next.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids