Ever wondered how dentists hold dental crowns in place? And what about braces? How do they remain in place? The answer is best defined in two words – dental cement and liners. So, what are they? Which chemical compounds do they contain? And, how do they work? Let’s look into that next.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption