Ever wondered how dentists hold dental crowns in place? And what about braces? How do they remain in place? The answer is best defined in two words – dental cement and liners. So, what are they? Which chemical compounds do they contain? And, how do they work? Let’s look into that next.
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)