Many people constantly hide their smile and prevent themselves from laughing loud to their heart, as they are embarrassed about their teeth or smile.
- ADA, coalition support tax reform for the Indian Health Service
- King’s College London releases ‘most robust systematic review conducted to date’ on oral health benefits of sugar-free gum
- Attorneys general coalition to FTC: Limit use of noncompete clauses in employment contracts
- December JADA looks at dental patient survey data on cancer screening, smoking cessation counseling
- ADA scrutinizes proposed fluoride hazard rating