Many people constantly hide their smile and prevent themselves from laughing loud to their heart, as they are embarrassed about their teeth or smile.
- Federal legislation would bar dental, vision plans from setting fees for noncovered services
- Nashville endodontist elected first female president of Tennessee Dental Association
- Howard University dental school names new dean
- ADA CareerCenter unveils upgraded online job board for dental professionals
- EPA updates rule prohibiting improper disposal of pharmaceutical hazardous waste