There is nothing as good as having a strong, healthy natural tooth. However, accidents happen and sometimes tooth may decay, so there is the possibility that you may have to fix a tooth at some point in your lifetime.
- ADA seeks status quo on health care licensure in new North American treaty
- Institute for Diversity in Leadership welcomes 2018-19 class
- Dental groups thank Congress for faculty loan repayment support
- ADA, stakeholders urge Congress to permanently repeal medical device tax
- Action for Dental Health Act is now law