There is nothing as good as having a strong, healthy natural tooth. However, accidents happen and sometimes tooth may decay, so there is the possibility that you may have to fix a tooth at some point in your lifetime.
- Coalition asks Congress to ban flavored tobacco products
- Sept. 25 webinar to explore patient marijuana use
- Comments invited on application to recognize dental anesthesiology as specialty
- ADA president: ‘Dentists helping dentists — this is what the ADA is all about’
- Beyond the Mouth podcast goes beyond with second season