There is nothing as good as having a strong, healthy natural tooth. However, accidents happen and sometimes tooth may decay, so there is the possibility that you may have to fix a tooth at some point in your lifetime.
- New members of Dental Wellness Advisory Committee sought
- Mississippi passes bill on dental benefits prior authorization rules
- June JADA finds more research needed into musculoskeletal care for dental professionals
- Nevada program provides donated dental care to more than 1,000 veterans
- ADA, AAPD: ask your legislators to support faculty loan repayment bills