There is nothing as good as having a strong, healthy natural tooth. However, accidents happen and sometimes tooth may decay, so there is the possibility that you may have to fix a tooth at some point in your lifetime.
- Federal legislation would bar dental, vision plans from setting fees for noncovered services
- Nashville endodontist elected first female president of Tennessee Dental Association
- Howard University dental school names new dean
- ADA CareerCenter unveils upgraded online job board for dental professionals
- EPA updates rule prohibiting improper disposal of pharmaceutical hazardous waste