A dental implant refers to as curative treatment that entails the fixation of false teeth. Having a dental implant is seen as the most expensive and the most complex surgical procedure in dentistry.
- Meharry American Student Dental Association president-elect takes peers 'beyond the clinics'
- Case Western receives $3M donation to help dental students
- Veterans receive free dental care at New York event
- Dental groups ask Congress to support faculty loan repayment
- Maine bill seeks to eliminate insurance waiting periods for kids