Sleeping with your dentures in your mouth has serious health effects thus it’s not recommended. Dentures are meant to be worn during the day, not when you are asleep. You can click here to learn more about how to use your dentures in your daily routine.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption