Sleeping with your dentures in your mouth has serious health effects thus it’s not recommended. Dentures are meant to be worn during the day, not when you are asleep. You can click here to learn more about how to use your dentures in your daily routine.
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)