Not only do braces make it difficult to eat at the beginning, they might also generate bad breath if you don’t clean them regularly. Some of the trusted orthodontists in Sutherland give the following advice about what should you not eat when you have braces.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption