Not only do braces make it difficult to eat at the beginning, they might also generate bad breath if you don’t clean them regularly. Some of the trusted orthodontists in Sutherland give the following advice about what should you not eat when you have braces.
- How Can Mandibular Prognathism (Underbite) Affect Dental Health?
- Can The Treatment For Receding Gums (Gingivoplasty) Save My Gums?
- Aftercare: What Are The Dos And Don’ts After Tooth Extraction?
- What Is The Dental Implant Process Timeline: How Long Does It Take?
- How Long Do Composite Fillings Last? (Dental Treatment And Recovery)