Tonsils functions as filters for the oesophagus. They prevent the germs to pass through the end to enter the airways to cause infections. They are the defensive organs which produce antibodies, but they themselves are liable to infections. So, Tonsillitis is an infection to the tonsils which is majorly caused by bacteria or virus. In this condition, the tonsils become swelled and inflated. Children are more tending to infect with this disease.
- Illinois summit on antimicrobial stewardship in Chicago July 18
- Dentists share student debt stories, urge lawmakers to reauthorize Higher Education Act
- ADA FDI 2019 to highlight dental technology, including Cellerant Best of Class winners
- E-cigarette webinar this Friday
- ADA urges Senate committee to support repealing McCarran-Ferguson antitrust exemption