The advancement of dental and medical knowledge has demonstrated that it is not always necessary to wear braces to correct crooked teeth and straighten teeth safely. Consult with an orthodontist to find out more and choose the option that works best for you by just clicking on the link.
- In-office membership plans could build patient loyalty, revenue
- Idaho, Illinois add adult dental benefits to state Medicaid programs
- Oral-systemic, minimally invasive tracks new for annual meeting
- Volunteers needed for August dental mission in Grenada
- Studies underscore efficacy of water fluoridation